The legal regime of cloud computing in India is still not codified. Perry4Law and Perry4Law Techno Legal Base (PTLB) have provided enough techno legal materials to codify the cloud computing legal framework in India.
We have compiled a list of these techno legal research works of Perry4Law and PTLB so that cloud computing stakeholders in India can have a ready reference in this regard. According to us, the following works of Perry4Law and PTLB must be read by all concerned:
(1) E-Discovery For Cloud Computing In India
(2) Legal And Regulatory Issues Of Cloud Computing In India
(3) Is Cloud Computing A Viable Solution In India?
(4) Cloud Computing Training In India By PTLB
(5) Legal Risks Of Cloud Computing In India
(6) Cloud Computing in India Is Still Not Trusted
(7) Legal Issues Of Cloud Computing In India
(8) Cloud Computing: A New Landmine For Privacy In India
(9) Cloud Computing Security In India
(10) Legal Framework For Cloud Computing In India
(11) Cloud Computing Regulations In India Missing
(12) Cloud Computing Policy Of India
(13) India Is Not Ready For M-Governance And Cloud Computing
(14) Cloud Computing Due Diligence In India
(15) Cloud Computing Training And Courses In India
(16) Virtualisation, Cloud Solutions And Encryption Usage In India
(17) Regulatory Framework For Cloud Computing In India
(18) Cloud Computing in India Is Risky
(19) India Should Not Use SaaS For Crucial Governmental Functions
(20) Infosys And CII Endorsed Opinion Of Perry4Law On Cloud Computing Regulation
(21) Cloud Computing Policy Of India
(22) Should India Use Cloud Computing?
(23) Cyber Security Of Social Networks And Cloud Computing
We hope cloud computing players in India would find these resources useful.